Friday, June 9, 2017

            Class Evaluation  

Things i liked about was the way choose the right was on every part of the class. Also that we learned a lot about choosing the right and not to choose the wrong.

Things i did not like about this class was that all Student success statement were basically the same. Also i didn't like how computers will sometimes mess up.there's a mess too.

To improve the class you can clean up the class and make it look nice. You can make better arrangements like putting more CTR quotes and more.

A highlight for me in this class is that i'm always ctr. I'm always CTR because i'm always doing my work and not being left out.

Yes, I really did do best in this class. I tried my best to do my work and complete it but i still have a D. i have my life planning goals journal everyday.

Yes, i do read it and also i'm always writing on it everyday to to plan some goals everyday and plan out for the future. It's always a five minute daily for me in the house and at school.

yes , CTR is choosing the right and i do choose the right and i will continue to be one i always CTR .


No comments:

Post a Comment